Making an impact that matters. Our ambition is to do things that count every day. Our wide range of business activities – from Audit to Tax & Legal to Financial Advisory and Consulting – is a unique support for our customers. We set new standards, provide innovative approaches and facilitate sustainable growth. We support our highly qualified and talented employees, so that they achieve more with us.
At Deloitte Digital Ventures we are one part analytical, one part creative and 100% digital. Our international team consists of the best and brightest digital strategists the consulting market has to offer. While we may have diverse backgrounds, we all share attributes that we expect from our new colleagues: an eye for detail, flair for creativity and ambition to build bottom line driving startups and strategies.
We’re looking for ambitious, self-starting students who are passionate about digital products and businesses, and who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done! If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and open to new project approaches, send us your CV and tell us why you’re the ideal candidate for our next intern in either our Berlin or Munich office.
What’s your impact?
- You work with our team of venture experts and contribute your expertise (whether it be graphic design, marketing, software engineering, research etc.) to build and launch digital products and businesses for our clients.
- You work in an interdisciplinary environment and regularly collaborate with web designers, software architects and developers.
Are you who we’ve been searching for?
- You are pursuing, or have completed your degree in PR, communication studies or journalism, at a top university, with outstanding results.
- You have demonstrated a passion in your area of expertise through previous hands-on experiences, with exposure to corporate communications, editorial functions, online content or copywriting.
- You like to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You are open minded, inspired, and open to creative new approaches.
- You communicate openly and enjoy group work with others not from your field.
- You take 100% ownership of your work.
- You are fluent in English and German ‑ any additional languages is a plus!
- You have excellent skills in MS-Office. Any additional creative programs (ex: Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) are a plus!
Why intern at Deloitte Digital Ventures?
- Our aspiration is to remain the leader. Be a part of a multi-cultural international team, whose expertise ranges from business, creative, and technological genius with the backing of Deloitte, the largest professional services firm in the world.
- Get mentored by successful entrepreneurs who founded their own fast-growing, successful companies.
- Work with the very best consultants and observe how they navigate the venture building world.
- Gain opportunities to network within the Deloitte Digital Ventures team, as well as, the Deloitte organization, and meet experts in different fields.
- Take on real responsibilities and adopt a core role within our venture building projects.
- Gain hands-on career perspective.
- Gain the opportunities to travel domestically and internationally and represent Deloitte Digital Ventures.
- Get a glimpse into the world of venture building and experience the environment and expertise necessary to create digital evolution.
You are interested? We are looking forward to get to know you!
Please address your convincing application (Cover letter, CV, References) to Danijela Kvesic.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?