Dealroom is Europe’s leading database for startups, technology, and venture capital. We provide actionable insights and decision-support tools to venture capital & private equity funds, investment banks, consultants and corporate executives.
We track over 500,000 technology companies worldwide, using a combination of user-generated data, machine learning, and manual curation. Our mission is to enable better and faster investment decisions in the venture capital market.
Throughout the year, Dealroom offers internship positions for students from all academic backgrounds, to join our team as internship analyst in our Amsterdam office working directly with Dealroom’s CEO and the rest of the team. An internship in our office is a learning experience which will provide you with a 360-degree view on how technology is shaping our future.
– Follow the news on “all things tech” (new startups, funding rounds, exits, trends)
– Quality control and content curation of the Dealroom.co database
– Engaging with our customers (investors, founders, governments, journalists, consultants)
– Analyzing data, identifying trends, and helping create reports
To support you in your role, you will have access to internal tools such as automated feeds and machine learning algorithms. You will also be working closely with our product developers.
What a day in the office might look like
You might start the day by checking up on the last round of investment of leading tech companies and identifying new promising startups around the world. By researching into emerging spaces across geographies, you’ll stay updated on the latest trends in technology, and be immersed in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. During the day, customers will request specific data. Also, we will assign you with a project to work on during less busy times.
Qualities we are looking for
– Must have: Excel skills, entrepreneurial & resourceful attitude, passion for technology, startups, and venture capital, attention to detail
– Looking for: a recent academic background
– Language proficiency: English
– You need to be a student. So to participate in the internship, we need a copy of your student card and the name of your contact person at the University
– Minimum length for the internship of 2 months and a maximum duration of 6 months
– To do the internship, you need to be EU citizen or you already need to have a Dutch working permit
– We need a signed document on the paper of your school in which the school declares the start and end date of your internship
Send your motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org