Are you interested in Venture Capital? Do you want to get to know amazing internet companies? Are you fascinated by the amazing growth and developments in the internet sector?
Then we are looking for you.
Dealroom.co is the European online platform built for Venture Capital funds to discover technology companies, connect to founders, share data.
We are on a mission to make the Venture Capital market more efficient and transparent. Through our network we built a platform that already connects over most active European VC funds and the top 10,000 European technology companies and are facilitating the fundraising process for late stage deals (series B+).
We are based in London, Berlin and Amsterdam
For our editorial team, we are looking for an intern.
Your task will include:
- discover and map high-growth / high-potential internet companies;
- maintain the content of the website up-to-date;
- understand and use site analytics to improve the overall user experience;
- help users with questions or small technical problems;
What we offer:
- very informal environment;
- cool work location in the center of Berlin;
- a truly international team;
- experience first-hand fundraising of highly successful companies;
- potential for future employment;- flexible starting period/duration;
Who are we looking for:
- eager, proactive;
- driven and able to work independently or with a team;
- fascinated by the M&A and internet sector;
- fluent in English (and preferably in German);
Are you ready to take up this challenge?
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com