Praktikant / Intern / Young-Entrepreneurs
3 - 6 Monate Praktikum in
We are a young Leipzig-based startup (founded in 2012) with a breakthrough technology.
Our software Data Virtuality creates Data Warehouses – large databases for companies – automatically. This is a true innovation in the market, and we are just introducing our new product into the market.
For our head office in Leipzig we are looking for:
Interns / Young entrepreneurs
You will work directly with the founders – and have an overall area of responsibility that touches all areas of management: Marketing, Sales, Technology … A true all-round entrepreneur internship.
What we are offering
- We are a young team and we have a nice and flexible, international work environment. Work is fun!
- Lots of challenging tasks – and many opportunities to learn. You will work with experienced managers (e.g. former Roland Berger Project Managers) so it’s going to be a nice learning experience without the tough atmosphere of a consultancy or investment bank. You will get all the responsibility you can and want to handle – no cubicle thinking or fixed job descriptions!
You should fulfill the following prerequisites:
- Bachelors‘ degree in business, engineering or related fields
- Have an interest in technology, software and/or startup culture
- Be sharp and bright – and eager to take on responsibility
- Good german language skills
That’s all =)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Simply email your cv (PDF or DOC) and short application (email is enough!)
Contact: Philipp Hackländer /
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):