At CUPONATION we believe that “Saving gets you more out of life”, which
is why we aim to become the biggest online savings platform worldwide. In only
three years our team of 250 employees has brought CUPONATION to 17 countries
and we’re still growing! Our international team, filled with creative heads and
ambitious talents, is always up for trying something new to get real S#!% done.
We are proud to work in one of Rocket Internet’s fastest growing ventures,
where in a fast-paced, open-minded and highly dynamic environment we not only
have the opportunity to learn and develop knowledge across the globe, but are
also encouraged to implement our ideas.
We are currently looking for an Online Marketing Intern to join the awesomeness of CUPONATION in our headquarters in Munich. You will work in close collaboration with our Global Online Marketing department and the rest of your country team to support and expand our operations in the DACH region. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
· Plan, optimize and creatively support the construction of online campaigns
· Learn about and implement our central guidelines
· Independently research current online marketing trends
· Make suggestions for optimization and future actions
Do you have what it takes?
· Completed or ongoing university degree in Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, Economics, Literature or equivalent experience
· Experience in e-Commerce, Online Marketing, B2B marketing or content writing would be a plus
· Striking analytical skills and ability to work independently
· Ability to communicate well with others
· Fluency in written and spoken German and good knowledge of English
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
· A steep learning curve through lots of responsibility and your own projects
· Not only theoretical, but most of all hands-on practical experience for your entry into professional life
· Becoming a part of the Rocket Internet network
· Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
· Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
· Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in German or English (CV, motivation letter with earliest starting date and relevant references) online or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Get in touch with Lina from the HR Team: +49/ (0) 89 41 61 22 98 1.