At CUPONATION we believe that “Saving gets you more out of life”, which is why we aim to become the biggest online savings platform worldwide. In only three years our team of 250 employees has brought CUPONATION to 17 countries and we’re still growing! Our international team, filled with creative heads and ambitious talents, is always up for trying something new to get real S#!% done. We are proud to work in one of Rocket Internet’s fastest growing ventures, where in a fast-paced, open-minded and highly dynamic environment we not only have the opportunity to learn and develop knowledge across the globe, but are also encouraged to implement our ideas.
currently looking for a Business Development Intern to
join the awesomeness of CUPONATION in our headquarters in Munich.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
· Analyze, create and monitor relevant content for our website
· Build and manage a network of promising cooperation partners
· Support the team with the analysis of market research data
· Be responsible for your own projects in order to constantly optimize our operational processes
Do you have what it takes?
· Completed or ongoing university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media, Communications or equivalent experience
· First experience in e-Commerce, Online Marketing or Business Development would be a plus
· Striking analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
· Passionate, creative, detail-oriented and innovative mindset
· Fluency in written and spoken German and English
to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
· A steep learning curve through lots of responsibility and your own projects
· Not only theoretical, but most of all hands-on practical experience for your entry into professional life
· Becoming a part of the Rocket Internet network
· Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
· Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
· Flexible working hours, sport groups and many other benefits
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in German or English (CV, motivation letter with earliest starting date and relevant references) online or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Get in touch with Lina from the HR Team: +49/ (0) 89 41 61 22 98 1.