You will be part of a
growing and dynamic team of Sales and Development professionals at one of Asia's fastest growing companies. The primary responsibility will be to support the Australian team through creating and maintaining online content with the help of our Marketing and Social Media team.
Based in sunny Sydney, the key objective is to ensure that Compass' online and social media content is compelling, complete, up to date and visible, resulting in more online enquiries for the business.
Secondary responsibility is to support a small business development team with research and administrative tasks, ensuring that we stay close to our diverse target audience and know our competitor's every move.
This is a creative role where you
will gain knowledge about a range of industries and markets.
If you are confident
in interacting with people at all levels, have an
entrepreneurial and commercial mindset and have an innate curiosity to learn
how other businesses makes money, we would love to hear from you!
- Create and maintain online marketing content across a variety of platforms, in conjunction with our marketing and social media team
- Become an expert for the rapidly growing co-working, commercial
real estate industry in Asia Pacific by knowing and understanding all
relevant players in this market
- collect and update data onto our CRM/databases in an accurate, timely and complete
- Support a small business development team with administrative tasks
- Ability to write compelling online copy and confidence in using online portals such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Gumtree and similar platforms
- Proactive and passionate about research and business development in the corporate environment
- Ability to work independently, have great attention to
detail with highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
- Please apply in English only
- CV and any transcripts or references that may be relevant
- A short letter stating why you are interested and think that you are right for this role
- Preferred timing and duration for your internship
We will contact applicants directly after review to proceed with a phone or Skype interview in English
Applicants will require a Working Holiday Visa for Australia, which is readily available for EU citizens under the age of 30.