We are looking for a guide Intern who wants to escort travelers from May through October to any of our 25 wilderness camps located in the mountain tops and valleys. We also offer year-round customized ranch and camp-based trips with add-on multi-sport activities at our authentic western dude ranch in BC. We operate a 5,000 sq km territory located in the remote wilderness of the South Chilcotin Mountains, an area renowned for its rich gold rush history. Wildlife is abundant and diverse, black bear, grizzly, wolf, deer, moose, sheep, mountain goat and others are often encountered while on the trail. If you are looking for a true wilderness experience and wish to gain experience in a challenging setting.
- plan itinerary for trips and arrange transportation
- assemble necessary equipment and supplies (camping gear, fishing tackle, horse tack and food)
- Escort individuals or groups and advise on safety and regulations
- provide first aid in emergency situations
- prepare meals for group and set up camp- staff accommodation available, room and board provided, remote location