Software Engineer, iOS Mobile Apps
3 Monate Praktikum in
We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful,
responsible and passionate builders who appreciate user experience.
We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in iOS
development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX and isn’t
afraid to get their hands dirty in backend code. We believe that great
product people use lots of products, so if you’re an active user of any
iOS Apps, we are listening.
What are examples of work that iOS engineers have done at ChefApp?
- We built a calendar management tool because keeping our systems
synced with the ever-changing schedules of our hosts is critical.
- Increasingly we are building functionality that only exists on
mobile. Although there are a number of such things in flight, at the
time of writing this, they hadn’t yet been shared publicly :-)
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C/Swift iOS apps, ideally currently available in an app store
- First experiance in Parse
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- First touch with Ruby-on-Rails in production environments
- Java experience
Founded in July of 2015 and based in Hamburg, Germany, ChefApp is a
trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book
unique table's around the world — online or from a mobile phone or
- Work from anywhere in the World
- Discover new technologies of team work
- Work with some of the smartest people in the open source world
- gym reimbursement
- Employees are showered with AirBnB & Uber credits each quarters
- Much more...
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Please contact us via Email.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):