Trainee Recruiter Intern | Praktikum im Recruitment
12 Wochen Praktikum in
AufgabenThis is an entry-level role which provides 12 weeks of intensive training within the field of recruitment. This program has been designed for young dynamic graduates with the desire and commitment to work and develop among the elite. This is a great way to learn the industry and assess where you want to focus in the business before you progress to become a Sales Consultant. The training program is unpaid, however travel expenses and lunch will be reimbursed.
- Uncapped earning potential after successful completion
- Innovative recruitment processes producing industry leading conversion ratios
- Established blue chip client base across 4 core industries
- Professional experience in a world class sales environment: an invaluable asset to differentiate yourself from other recent graduates
- Business to Business sales experience
- Interpersonal skill development
- International Business Experience
- Daily Fruit Delivery and Breakfast
- Previous commercial sales experience - we want the candidates who exceed their targets and are at the top of any sales leader boards
- High Achievers - we like people who "go the extra mile" and are naturally determined e.g. someone that have has excelled in a sport, hobby or music. We also like natural leaders e.g. captain of a netball team.
- Entrepreneurial flair - we are looking for all new hires to progress quickly within our organisation. For this you will have a natural flair for spotting a good business opportunity
- Candidates who communicate brilliantly and are memorable
- Nice to have - German language
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Hier geht es zur Stellenausschreibung.
Hier findest du das Online-Formular
für deine Bewerbung. Du kannst dich auch per E-Mail bewerben. Sende hierzu deine vollständigen Unterlagen an email@example.com.
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):