Can Pep Rey is the name of an old finca lost in the countryside of Ibiza that was built around 200 years ago.
In 2013 we founded a contemporary womenswear brand under its name, incarnating the values of freedom, independence and well being that the house inspires. We aim to bring back together quality, easiness & honesty in fashion.
Can Pep Rey is an ideal wardrobe with pieces for every occasion with a focus on high quality fabrics, comfort and elegance.
We are looking for an active minded student with skills in marketing and sales and a particular interest and understanding of the international fashion market today.
He or She will:
- the preparation of sales newsletters & personalised mailings
- active research of potential clients
- contact to Can Pep Rey Sales Agents in Belgium, Holland and Japan.
- report on results of marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvements
- identify the latest best practices in marketing and produce proposals for creative campaigns
He or She should be/ have
- a recent graduate/current student of Marketing, Business Administration or equal education
- fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- a strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel
- a high attention to detail and analytical competence
- very good communication and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- bring a good knowledge of the global and particularly the european fashion market.
- be highly motivated to work in a young start- up environment.
If you would like to join our exciting, creative and dynamic team please send your résumé, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org