Marketing internship (mandatory) (m/f) full-time/part-time for 6 months
6 Monate Praktikum in
Customer Alliance is a young, Berlin-based company offering smart cloudbased solutions for hotels. We are the official tool of the German Hotel Association (IHA) for hotel reputation management. Thousands of hotels in 35 countries are improving their workflow with our solutions.
Since officially started in 2009, we are a fast-growing 100-people-international-team coming from various backgrounds on the tourism & hotel industry. For more information, please check: http://youtu.be/oAuhTnhp2KY
What we’re looking for:
An awesome team player to be a part of our Communications & Marketing Team, supporting our lead generation & content strategy.
- Understand our products and work with our team to create new content and distribute it, both on our own channels and across external channels
- Support our translation and revision process, in conjunction with our Content & Marketing Managers
- Support our community management, in conjunction with our Content & Marketing Managers
- Keep track of our publications and organize them on our channels
- Ongoing studies in the Marketing field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Nice speed of execution but also a great eye for detail
- Great internet surfing skills and passion for great content and digital products
- An organized mind and team player, able to collaborate peacefully and proactively with the team for the best collective outcome
- That you bring new ideas and help improve our communication standards
- That you learn everyday and always become better than yesterday
Would be awesome:
- If you have any experience in Marketing for B2B or Hospitality Industry
- Some experience in Marketing and Communications – writing and distributing press releases or other digital content
- If you have skills with diverse marketing tools such as WordPress, Google Drive, Mailchimp, Buffer, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, SugarCRM, SEOlyze, Basecamp and Excel
What we offer:
- Diversity of tasks, openning the chance to develop your skills
- Mentoring and guidance from our great experienced team
- Very friendly colleagues in an international team!
- Great team atmosphere with regular events such as friday evenings beers, table soccer, ping pong, darts and team outings
- Flexible work hours
Send your portfolio with 3-5 work samples - from university work to personal projects - anything that can show us what you can and want to do!
to: Thuong Tui Thanheuser (HR Recruiting Manager)
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):