Design internship (mandatory) (m/f) part- or fulltime
6 Monate Praktikum in
Customer Alliance is a young, Berlin-based company offering smart cloudbased solutions for hotels. We are the official tool of the German Hotel Association (IHA) for hotel reputation management. Thousands of hotels in 35 countries are improving their workflow with our solutions.
Since officially started in 2009, we are a fast-growing 100-people-international-team coming from various backgrounds on the tourism & hotel industry. For more information, please check: http://youtu.be/oAuhTnhp2KY
We love what we do!What we’re looking for:
An awesome team player to work together with our Communication & Marketing Department to support us in various fields of design and helps us produce beautiful images.
- Digital Design: support the development and preparation of images for our website, landing pages, social networks, mailings, presentations and other marketing material
- Editorial Design: support our Senior Designer to deliver beautiful layouts and take part in the process of revisions
- Design Processes: work alongside our Content Managers and Copywriters as well as other departments. Keep our graphic data organized and accessible for the communication team
- Student in the field of Visual Communication / Graphic Design / or similar – advanced semester
- Good skills on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks and Sketch
- A great eye for details, a good level of accuracy and pixel perfection
- An organized mind, able to collaborate peacefully and proactively with the team for the best collective outcome. Motivated and reliable
- Ability to work on several projects and adapt to different graphic styles when needed
- Professional English skills for internal communication
What we offer:
- Diversity of tasks, openning the chance to develop your skills
- Mentoring and guidance from our Senior Designer - which is also an awesome illustrator
- Opportunities to get an insight on design processes and to work in your field of interest
- Very friendly colleagues in an international team!
- Great team atmosphere with regular events such as friday evenings beers, table soccer, ping pong, darts and team outings
- Flexible work hours
Send your portfolio with 3-5 work samples - from university work to personal projects - anything that can show us what you can and want to do!
to: Thuong Tui Thanheuser (HR Recruiting Manager)
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):