• Analyze problems, possible causes, and solutions
• Create presentations to report and document work
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Work on assigned projects with cross functional Teams
• Promote the general interests of educational exchange
• Industrial Engineer, Electrical Engineer, or Business Administration with an interest in technical fields
• Basic knowledge in VBA, statistic, SAP
• Interest in learning new software (e.g. LabVIEW, QDAS)
• Experience testing and troubleshooting
• Electronic knowledge
• Experience with measurement equipment and reading technical drawings
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
by e-mailing with CV, transcript of records, and cover letter, indicating your field of interest and earliest possible start date to InternshipNewBern@bshg.com.
In order to qualify for the internship, you must currently be enrolled as a student in a German university. Contact us with any questions: InternshipNewBern@bshg.com, phone +1 (252) 636-4444, BSH Home Appliances New Bern, 100 Bosch Blvd., New Bern, NC 28562.