YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- You become an essential part of our Business Development team, focussed on acquiring and developing strategic partners.
- You work on your own project in the field of Business Development.
- You conduct comprehensive market analysis on potential partners and their priority.
- You create presentations and other marketing material.
- You monitor opportunities and KPIs for partnerships.
- You support us in the approach of potential partners.
YOU SHOULD BRING AT LEAST
- You will complete a mandatory 3-month full-time internship.
- You already gained relevant work experience.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent in English.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- You will complete a mandatory 6-month full-time internship.
- You already gained experience in Consulting or similar fields.
- Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish.
- You already gained international experience.
- Experience with CRM systems.
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
At bookingkit, your learnings are not limited to copy training or how to handle the coffee machine:
Your internship is payed, whether you work on a mandatory or a voluntary basis. Completing exelent internships are the best reference for an entry position at bookingkit. You will have the chance to be hired after successfully finishing your internship. There is no question that you can write your thesis here at the company.
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin:
With us, you directly work on the waterside near the train station S-Sonnenallee. Our wide and bright office extends over 2 floors. So, you will benefit from a very good transport connection, and numerous hip locations you and your colleagues may enjoy lunch together.
We offer real benefits:
Coffee specialties, tea, water, fresh fruit and cereals as much as you can take, but that’s not it! We care about individualized personal and professional development. And there is no question that there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private matters.
Enjoy the unique working environment:
Flat hierarchies and self-autonomy are not empty promises! By introducing OKRs, we did only not take the way of communication up to the next level, but we also highly appreciate qualitive input of every single employee to successfully implement our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to self-develop and move up the career ladder fast. And of course, we absolutely love to hang around together, whether over lunch, joint barbeques, nights-out, or bookingkit University.
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team