AufgabenAs a Marketing Intern you are responsible for assisting the Marketing team in research, marketing campaign preparations and launch, content creation, marketing advertisement creation, monitoring the campaigns, social media networks, affiliation programs, etc..
Furthermore, you will assist in English external/internal communications. You report directly to the Content/SEO Manager.
- Market research
- Keyword and competitor research
- Writing compelling content
- Adding content to the website through CMS
- Monitor content on the website
- Measuring performance
- Email marketing assistance
- Monitoring trends in social media
- Help out and assist other teams if required
QualifikationWhat soft skills do you need?
You are highly motivated, well organised, have a good attention to detail, great business sense, and have a logical understanding of administration systems.
You are an excellent and proactive team player, you are able to sell our services without any doubt, you are convincing and convinced.
Your working day will typically be standard office hours, Monday to Friday. However, when a deadline is looming, you are the type of person who puts the extra hours in to ensure a success.
- Business orientated education, business oriented mind
- Marketing or business education higher degree
- Native DE, English required, extra language appreciated
- Internship agreement from the University, a must for the position( Es muss sich hier nicht um ein Pflichtpraktikum handeln! Jeder
deutsche Student kann sein Praktikum über Erasmus+ fördern lassen und
erhält innerhalb der Programmes ein Learning Agreement, welches uns als
Dokument ausreicht. Informieren Sie sich bitte ob Sie für diese
Förderung in Frage kommen.)
- Student visa for EU for the candidates with nationality non EU
- Availability period preferably minimum 6 months, preferably longer
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills – ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Confidence, passion for the business, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Comfort with reaching out and making connections by email and over the phone
- Holiday days + Public holiday days according with the Spanish Law
- Registration with Social Security office
- Intense SEO/ Content Marketing course of 4-6 weeks after which you get the possibility to put everything in practice
- After this course you will be completely ready for a job in online marketing
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsAnsprechpartner : Mirela Adam (firstname.lastname@example.org)