What soft skills do you need?
You are highly motivated, well organized, have a good attention to detail, great business sense, and have a logical understanding of administration systems.
You are an excellent and proactive team player, you are able to sell our services without any doubt, you are convincing and convinced.
Your working day will typically be standard office hours, Monday to Sunday; the week-ends are by rotation according with the department schedule.
- Business orientated education, business oriented mind
- Internship agreement from the University, a must for the position ( Es muss sich hier nicht um ein Pflichtpraktikum handeln! Jeder deutsche Student kann sein Praktikum über Erasmus+ fördern lassen und erhält innerhalb der Programmes ein Learning Agreement, welches uns als Dokument ausreicht. Informieren Sie sich bitte ob Sie für diese Förderung in Frage kommen.)
- Student visa for EU for the candidates with nationality non EU
- Availability period minimum 3 months
- Native German or high level of German
- High level of English (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills – ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Good writer (e-mails, newsletters)
- Confidence, passion for the business, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Comfort with reaching out and making connections over the phone
- Sales profile, not afraid to talk over the phone
- Very positive attitude and service-minded
- Very organized and precise
- Fast learner, team spirit
- Monthly allowance
- Holiday days + Public holiday days according with the Spanish Law
- Registration with Social Security office