Online Performance Marketing
Ligatus is a leading online performance marketing company in Europe. It is part of the Gruner + Jahr (Bertelsmann Group). Ligatus has offices in Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Spain, Sweden and Belgium. Using its own optimization algorithm, Ligatus enables advertising clients and media agencies to position their advertising messages intelligently so that they precisely match the respective target group. In this way Ligatus develops successful campaigns in close collaboration with the client. All advertisements are integrated into editorial environments. The client pays only for success, either per click or per prospective customer addresses.
To reinforce our team in Belgium, we are offering an Internship for Operations.
RESPONSABILITIES & MISSIONS
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Intern is in charge, for the Belgian Market, of the optimization and the development of the campaigns. You analyze and synthesize the indicators to measure campaign performance.
PROFILE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCES
- You propose appropriate solutions, taking into account the clients objectives.
- From the client's objectives, you write the ad creatives and propose new visuals.
- You are responsible for the launch and the operational follow-up of the campaigns on the Ligatus network - with the support of the team.
- You control the performance and take appropriate measures to enhance performance for creatives as well as for delivery on our network.
You are in the final year of your study (bachelor - graphical and digital media or equivalent degree) and ideally you justified to a first experience in the Internet sector.
The following skills are required:
- Good technical understanding (analysis, data synthesis, excel) - being good with figures.
- To be a very structured, analytical person.
- Desire to work in a small team in Brussels, in a dynamic, innovative and challenging company, part of a large and fast growing international group.
- Very good Dutch, French and English skills.
If you're ready to meet this challenge, to invest yourself in our company, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and explain your motivations, with your CV.