IHRE KARRIERE BEGINNT HIER
Beiersdorf is a global
skincare company with more than 150 affiliates and over 16,500 employees
worldwide. Our international success is founded on strong brands in all the
relevant skincare categories. Today, over 100 years after its creation, NIVEA
is the largest skincare brand in the world and available in more than 200
Our products work for you. So
why not work for our products
Was bieten wir?
Working as part of an international team, your internship will take place at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Right from the start, you will have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks in an experienced and dedicated team of specialists. As a valued member of the Global Shopper & Customer Marketing department, you will become acquainted with international sales tasks and objectives in a global skincare company.
You’ll join a fast-changing, dynamic environment, and work closely with external partners and affiliates around the globe.
Typical projects you will be assigned on is:
- Independent project work and providing support to the Global Shopper & Customer Marketing team (supporting with launch campaigns of new products, developing Global communication solutions at Point of Sale)
- Data analysis on international level and deriving Go-to-Market strategies in Retail and POS environment
- Support for shopper-insight generation
- Regular collaboration with colleagues from international Beiersdorf affiliates incl. preparation in Workshops, meetings and conferences
- Close cooperation, communication and briefings with internal and external departments on a global scale (e.g. Marketing and Sales, Supply Chain, Packaging Development, Market Research, Creative Agencies)
- Effective conceptual and analytical skills and an autonomous, process-oriented working method
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Sound MS Office skills (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Business or Economics studies
- Enrolled during the whole internship in bachelor’s or master’s studies (preferably Master)
- Previous experience in marketing or sales and experience of working/studying abroad, is desirable
Please attach your completed application. We require copies of your most recent school and university certificates and your employer references, if applicable.