Arlon Graphics is looking for a full-time marketing intern in a fast paced and growing company. We are in a heavy growth and expansion mode, therefore our Internship requires a self-confident and motivated student who is able to work proactively. The intern will be paid €500 a month and after completing the internship successfully, Arlon is keen on offering a full/time position as a Marketing Assistant.
Our office language is English and we are looking for a motivated German speaking student/ graduate that is keen on taking on responsibility and bringing creativity to our Marketing department
The preferred start date is negotiable, we aim for a start around the 1st of July and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for at least 4 months.
• Remuneration of 500 euros/month
• Fully dedicated Coordinator/Mentor to guide through your Internship
• Creative team and international environment
1. English and German required
2. Basic knowledge and enthusiasm for Marketing
3. Basic Adobe Creative Cloud Knowledge (Additionally you will be provided with a professional training course in the beginning of your internship)
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Entrepreneurial work ethic
6. Creativity as well as corporate design consciousness
Please apply with cover letter and CV to Maria Gaivão (Marketing Coordinator – EMEA) at email@example.com.