1. Managing Monthly Newsletters to various customer segments
2. Creating & editing video content for the web
3. Creating/updating marketing materials (both for web, email, and print)
4. Copywriting, preferably in different languages (English + additional 1 language preferred)
5. Analyzing and streamlining specific systems and processes (skills permitting)
6. On-site translating for customer trainings (language permitting)
7. Working closely with Distributprs on the EMEA sales territory
8. Supporting the EMEA base outside sales team and US-based Marketing department in the Day-To-Day Business
9. Possibility to realize own (university) project during the time of the internship
Creative but corporate design conscious
Software knowledge: Adobe Photoshop and Indesign a plus, as additional design software and programming skills. Skills will be improved during internship
Languages: At least English. Additional languages such as German or French are a plus.
Attitude: entrepreneurial, hands-on, fast-moving
Availability: Start in August/September/October for a duration of 6 months
Arlon Graphics is a US-based manufacturer of vinyl for the digital signage and print market. The best way to understand our business is to visualize a tram with advertising all over it. We make the vinyl that is used for these applications. The product is produced in our factory just south of Los Angeles, USA, and is sold to distributors or direct user worldwide.
In February of 2011, we were purchased by Flexcon, a leading custom-adhesive coating manufacturer in the USA. Arlon Graphics’ market share in Europe at the time of the purchase was less than 1%, and our brand recognition was nearly non-existent. Since then our young and international team has been working incessantly on growing our business, managing all EMEA operations from our The Hague office.
Some of the changes that we accomplished over the past years include:
a. Establishing a corporate entity in NL.
b. Changing warehouse providers and moving our main European warehouse to nearby Schiphol airport.
c. Opening an additional warehouse outside of Manchester, England and outside of Cologne, Germany.
d. Performing a Kaizen event to restructure all office processes.
e. Building out a new office and moving our US based headquarter and factory.
f. Establishing new strategic direction in Europe, including the hiring and training of 16 new people.
g. Implementing a corporate rebranding initiative in April 2014
Our office is situated 50m away from the beach and The Hague’s most popular Beach Promenade with hundreds of beach bars and restaurants. We are not only working but also enjoying our team in monthly Fun-Friday gatherings or lunch break swimming sessions. Apart from that, The Hague is known as the "judicial capital of the world" due to the many international courts that are located in the city, and therefore offers an international environment for students and expats likewise.
If you want to become part of our team, please apply with cover letter and CV to Sabine Paatzsch at firstname.lastname@example.org