Assist with user-interface (Android/Java) development, low-level networking tasks, image/video streaming with DVR capabilities, etc. You should be creative and be able to anticipate a user’s needs. You should have an aptitude for design, an ability to think methodically, and a desire to challenge yourself. You will be responsible for your own projects, and supervised closely by one of the lead engineers.
• Open source software
• ARM and/or Embedded Linux
• Android app development
• C/C++, Java, Python
• Video transcoding and decoding, FFmpeg/GStreamer
• Electrical hardware design, including schematic capture and layout (optional)
• RC flying experience (optional)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
• You will see a product through its full development cycle: design, prototype, development, integration, testing, and operation.
• A unique and intimate working environment where you can make an immediate impact on product development and the fulfilment of our company’s primary objectives.
• A flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
• Salary (TBD) and travel expenses will be covered.
• Possibility of working in Boulder, Colorado (USA)