Embedded electronics incorporating FPGAs, microcontrollers, analog and digital signal processing, motor control, sensor/data acquistion, filters/control systems (PID, Kalman Filter) – a lot of different tasks to test and challenge your skills. You should have an aptitude for design, an ability to think methodically, and a desire to challenge yourself. You will be responsible for your own projects, and supervised closely by one of the lead engineers.
• Open source hardware and/or software
• ARM and/or Embedded Linux
• C/C++, assembly
• Schematic capture, computer-aided design
• Designing and assembling embedded electronics • RC flying experience (optional)
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
• You will see a product through its full development cycle: design, analysis, fabrication, assembly, test, and operation.
• A unique and intimate working environment where you can make an immediate impact on product development and the fulfilment of our company’s primary objectives.
• A flat hierarchy and flexible working hours.
• Salary (TBD) and travel expenses will be covered.
• Possibility of working in Boulder, Colorado (USA)