You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the finance team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the accounting department for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
As working student you support the department in the field of travel expense reports for all Airbus divisions in Germany.
Your exciting tasks:
- Archiving of documents with the support of SAP
- Other general activities in the area of Travel Expenses
- Other basic accounting tasks (e.g. accountancy, handle with bills and bills of delivery, etc.)
- Enrolled full time student within management sciences, business administration, financial accounting
or similar field of study
- Very good software skills in the field of Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc.)
- Knowhow within the software SAP would be advantageous
- German: fluent
- English: good
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10341173
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment
You can direct your cover letter to: Mr. Unterreitmeier
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Start des Praktikums