Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a marketing team ? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Airbus Helicopters Strategy & Marketing departement (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: November 2016
Duration: 3-6 months
In the department you will be part of a transversal team working with international sites.
- Marketing media support (eg. brochures, leaflets, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Organization of events or helicopter flight demonstration and marketing conferences
- Support in establishing and updating marketing presentations
- Support to market studies and internet researches
- Establishing and improving data models and statistics in MS Excel and MS Access
- Enrolled student within Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or similar field of study
- MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Access)
- MS SharePoint skills would be a plus
- English: fluent
- German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10338136
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company's in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros.
Start des Praktikums