Are you looking for an internship? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Integrated Logistic Support Team (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: April 2017
Duration: 4-6 months
ILS/ISS & Service Delivery department provides support for worldwide Border Security Projects. The central organization is located in Friedrichshafen and coordinates the support activities in Romaina, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Your exciting tasks:
- Support implementation of applicable ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library*) processes and CMDB (configuration management database**) structure for Service Desk tool
- Provide support in manipulating information exchanged with other departments (Roll-Out, Engineering)
- Support preparation of bi-weekly Non Conformity Review Board (part of FRACAS*** ) to be applied within Border Security Projects and IS Service Back Office
- Provide support with manipulating data needed to implement Service Dashboards for IS Back Office
- Provide support with input/update of information in scope for service design documentation
*ITIL = Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of Business. ITIL describes processes, procedures, tasks, and checklists which are not organization-specific, but can be applied by an organization for establishing integration with the organization's strategy, delivering value, and maintaining a minimum level of competency. It allows the organization to establish a baseline from which it can plan, implement, and measure. It is used to demonstrate compliance and to measure improvement.
**CMDB (configuration management database) = is a repository that acts as a data warehouse for information technology (IT) installations. It holds data relating to a collection of IT assets (commonly referred to as configuration items (CI)), as well as to descriptive relationships between such assets. When populated, the repository provides a means of understanding:
- the composition of critical assets such as information systems
- the upstream sources or dependencies of assets
- the downstream targets of assets
***FRACAS = a failure reporting, analysis and corrective action System. Is a system, sometimes carried out using software, that provides a process for reporting, classifying, analyzing failures, and planning corrective actions in response to those failures. It is typically used in an industrial environment to collect data, record and analyse system failures. A FRACAS system may attempt to manage multiple failure reports and produces a history of failure and corrective actions. FRACAS records the problems related to a product or process and their associated root causes and failure analyses to assist in identifying and implementing corrective actions.
- Enrolled student within Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Engineering or similar field of study
- Awareness of knowledge bases and structured processes
- ITIL awareness
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in operating Service Desk products (Hp Service Manager, IBM Control Desk, BMC Remedy, or similar) would be a plus
- English: fluent
- German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10346340
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Start des Praktikums