Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an Innovation Manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Department of Corporate Innovation (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
As an intern you will acquire an in-depth insight into the working area which encompasses the complete innovation process: From (a) definition of challenges, (b) idea generation and campaigns, (c) effective selection and evaluation, (d) elaboration of sound innovation proposals and business models, (e) fast track prototyping, (f) hand over to business for implementation and (g) new business development and corporate venturing. As an intern you will contribute to establish an effective innovation environment at Airbus through the development of idea management methods and tools considering business needs and constraints.
- Support collection of feedback from users by incorporating design principles and user needs through the set goals of the department
- Support administration and development of the existing idea management tool
- Contribute in facilitating the consultation with all necessary stakeholders involved
- Assist the team by preparing meetings and project documentation
- Enrolled student within Innovation Management, Business Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar field of study
- Experience with startups (business creation) and workshop preparation and moderation is appreciated
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required, APP-programming skills are very desired
- English: fluent/negotiation
- German: minimum advanced
You have an innovative mind-set, excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a creative and independent way. Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10363345
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Puffky
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is a worldwide high tech operating company and the leading international aircraft manufacturer in the civil aviation sector. Our 55,000 employees from approximately a 100 different countries are proud of supporting every day the best quality of our products. Airbus is a pioneer in innovative technologies with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Together, we will work and dedicate ourselves to overcome the challenge of creating products that will connect people worldwide.
Start des Praktikums