Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to support the Logistic Support Analysis for Tiger and NH90? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Governmental Supportability (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
You will update and maintain a dedicated Logistic Support Analysis data base containing relevant information for Governmental Supportability linked to the overall activities of the team and department:
- Support designing Governmental Supportability Sharepoint
- Support validation of design documentation;
- Support to establish of the maintenance concept for equipment and helicopter
- Support maintenance concept validation by engineering judgment
- Support maintenance task analysis
- Enrolled student within mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or similar
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and bill of materials
- MS Office in specific Excel or Access
- Knowledge in SAP would be a plus
- A first experience in project management is desirable
- Strong interest in technical topics
- English: negotiation level
- Knowledge of German and/or French would be an advantage
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10344572
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Helicopters, formerly Eurocopter, is a division of Airbus Group, a global pioneer in aerospace and defense related services. Employing approximately 22,000 people worldwide, Airbus Helicopters is the world's No. 1 helicopter manufacturer with a turnover of 6.3 billion euros. The company's fleet in service includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in approximately 150 countries.
Start des Praktikums