Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within Finance? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) in the financial team of Service Delivery Germany (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Please note, that a compulsory internship required by your university is mandatory. A connection with a voluntary internship is possible as well.
Duration: 6-12 months
This trainee position is very complete and gives an overview of the financial management of a middle-sized company within a larger group. It prepares a young finance professional to manage both projects and management reporting & planning. Your exciting tasks:
- Make and improve the project reporting to project managers and operational head of Service Delivery Germany
- Prepare the operative planning in terms of business case preparation, cost base planning, workload planning
- Contribute to forecasting process (two to three times a year) and outlook for year end
- Support the quarterly Estimate at Completion reviews for each project, reported to the top management
- Enrolled student within Finance, (General) Business Administration, Economics or a similar field of study
- Sound experience with Microsoft office
- English: Negotiation level
- German: Advanced
You are a good team player, possess quick understanding, and are able to work independently. Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10348407
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Ms Winkler
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Start des Praktikums