Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an Integration Manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the A350 Aircraft (A/C) Components Integration department in Hamburg (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 4-6 months
As an intern you will acquire an in-depth insight into the requesting department, which is responsible for the integration of the A350 A/C components including Structure, Mechanical and Electrical Systems. It performs the quality checks and validation of the design deliverables before providing the drawings to the manufacturing and ensures the interface definition of the design components. Furthermore the department ensures the on-time and on-quality delivery of the integrated A350 Aft sections to manufacturing engineering.
Your exciting tasks:
- Analyse the weekly interface point and quality check validation status of A350XWB
- Drumbeat the electric, mechanic and structure teams in order to launch and get interface points or finding validated in the target lead-time
- Detect and perform the root-cause analysis for the blocking issues
- Create and provide a weekly report to the management and integration team leaders, showing the weekly status, root-cause analysis and relevant actions to be taken by different design teams
- Follow-up of actions and informing the responsible managers in order to get support to proceed in the validation process
- Enrolled student within Structural Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or similar field of study
- Deeper knowledge within Project Management is appreciated and a good technical understanding is requested
- Proficient use of MS Office is mandatory, advanced knowledge of Excel very appreciated
- German: fluent
- English: good skills
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10347684
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from
your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Hansen
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is a worldwide high tech operating company and the leading international aircraft manufacturer in the civil aviation sector. Our 55,000
employees from approximately a 100 different countries are proud of supporting every day the best quality of our products. Airbus is a pioneer in
innovative technologies with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500
seats. Together, we will work and dedicate ourselves to overcome the challenge of creating products that will connect people worldwide.
Start des Praktikums