Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of the Strategy and Commercial Project Management team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Location: Ottobrunn (Munich)
Duration: 6 months
Airbus Safran Launchers GmbH - together with our related sites in Lampoldshausen, Bremen and Trauen, we have been specialising in the design, development, production, integration and testing of rocket engines, complete space Propulsion systems and components for almost 50 years.
The department of strategy and business development is the central point of all strategy, business development, market and market intelligence activities of space propulsion. Your exciting tasks:
- Carrying out research into market interpretations
- Legwork for market analyses
- Carrying out client surveys
- Support in upkeep of the space propulsion webpage
- Support in the development of standard bid documents
- Keeping product catalogues and brochures up to date
- Support in the upkeep of the bid database
- Support in researches and analyses for strategy documents
- Support in the preparation of exhibits and booths presence for conferences
- Enrolled student within Engineering / Aerospace Engineering or Business Administration / Economics or similar field of study, Interest in Space Propulsion and related Services
- MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) including Corel Draw and Visio
- German: fluent
- English: fluent; French would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10362578
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs.Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Safran Launchers is a joint venture between Airbus Defence and Space and Safran, which started operations on 1st January 2015.
Bringing together Airbus and Safran expertise in space launchers at key sites in France and Germany, the joint venture will deliver an outstanding level of quality and reliability for the Ariane 5, a product already well-known to its customers, while at the same time developing a new family of state-of-the-art space launchers, including the Ariane 6, to further support Europe's leading role in the space industry.
Start des Praktikums