Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Fuselage & Payload Accommodation department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 5 months
Within the Future Projects Office the department Fuselage & Payload Accommodation is responsible for the definition and integration of fuselage related items with respect to overall aircraft design and the corresponding analysis of competitor's aircraft.
A transnational software development team provides the tool environment to perform the required tasks.
Your exciting tasks:
- Installation & configuration of the development environment
- Development of sub components, functionalities and interfaces between FPO internal tools
- Software testing and creation of initial input data
- Creation of user manual, test scripts and tutorials
- Enrolled student of software engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Good knowledge of JAVA programming language is mandatory
- Experiences in software development techniques and understanding in preliminary conceptual aircraft design would be a plus
- Ablity to work independently and thoroughly
- English: fluent
- German is a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently. Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10362915
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Ms. Winkler
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is a worldwide high tech operating company and the leading international aircraft manufacturer in the civil aviation sector. Our 55,000 employees from approximately a 100 different countries are proud of supporting every day the best quality of our products. Airbus is a pioneer in innovative technologies with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Together, we will work and dedicate ourselves to overcome the challenge of creating products that will connect people worldwide.
Start des Praktikums