Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work in the field of Structural Assembly? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) by Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: 17.10.2016 / as soon as possible
Duration: 3 months
As an intern you will acquire an in-depth insight intothe Optimization of the parts logistics concept for A400M IFA Bremen.
Your exciting tasks:
- Assessment of the current logistics concept for the parts that are assembled at the IFA Bremen
- Optimization of the logistics concept aiming at reducing the total assembly time
- Design of new Shadow Boards in order to place the parts before they are assembled in the aircraft
- Manage that the new logistics concept is delivered in the due time
- Support at shop floor level the definition of new Shadow Boards
- Support in any procurement process derived from the optimization process (e.g., purchase of new Shadow Boards, boxes, labels or wagons)
- Enrolled student within mechanical engineering, aircraft engineering or similar field of study
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Internet Explorer
- Good level with CAD software
- Willingness to contribute and interact at shop floor level
- Systematic mode of work
- Team ability, capacity and sense of responsibility
- German: fluent
- English: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbusgroup.com
Reference number 10339472
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mr. Unterreitmeier
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe's number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Start des Praktikums