The Video Analytics group at the R&D center in Darmstadt is executing applied research and technology transfer projects. The projects are mainly focused around innovative and new technologies for Internet of Things and provide the opportunity to drive ideas from conception to products which are deployed in the field.
Therefore, we are currently looking for interns or student assistants (Werkstudenten) to support the work on exciting projects. This job requires good programming skills and familiarity with image processing, computer vision, computer graphics or machine learning techniques. The candidate should have a solid interest in adapting state of the art computer vision algorithms for high-performance applications and impacting industry by working on actual projects.
- Assisting in conceptualization, development and evaluation of prototypes and products
- Create content for new analytics modules in collaboration with agile development teams
- Optional: student assistant position or master thesis after internship
- Master Student at TU Darmstadt or Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Proficiency in C++, C#, Matlab or Python programming
- Background in computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition/machine learning, computer graphics or similar field
- Able to understand and implement algorithms
- Prior experience with OpenCV is a plus
- Interest working in an international team