Advanon is an early-stage and rapidly growing Fintech Start-Up based in Zurich. We offer an online platform that allows SMEs to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their Cash Flow planning and to create new growth opportunities. For the investors, on the other hand, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of three ambitious entrepreneurs who met while working for Google. We are looking for people that are willing to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in your own ideas to build up a successful Fintech company.
- Participate in an innovative and fast-moving Start-Up in the Fintech industry
- Ensure a consistent and professional marketing approach and content across all franchises
- Develop and deliver the long-term portfolio roadmap and marketing initiatives (i.e. incl. new product / solution development projects, life cycle initiatives and non-product related initiatives) across all business areas
- Drive and implement all non-product-related marketing initiatives such as customer loyalty programs and patient communication and marketing initiatives
- Enjoy extensive flexibility on how to work and independence
- Plan and create a communication strategy that helps us successfully scale our rapidly growing business.
- Face unforeseen situations where we invite your innovative solutions
- Develop unconventional Marketing strategies such as growth hacking
What we expect:
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing focus strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Pleasant personality with a hands-on mentality
- Always ready to go the extra mile
- Innovative ideas and a true passion for Start-Ups
- Independent in your way of working and the ability to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer:
- The possibility to work for an early-stage company and to help us succeed and by that, learn a lot within a short time period.
- Work in a very innovative team and learn from them (or teach them…)
- Flexible working hours and a very pleasant working atmosphere
We are looking forward to get to know you. Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call +41 79 726 06 16 for any further questions.