Intern, Global IT - IT Projects & Services Support
6 Monaten Praktikum in
• Supports the Global Sourcing business within the company. He/she works with the members of the CC Sourcing team and their customers to support the business of Sourcing with stable and efficient services, managed project delivery and innovative solutions for business requirements.
The intern shall bring his or her skills to the team while simultaneously learning how a business function-focused IT team operates on a daily level and a tactical level. The intern will learn the importance of a strong business case as well as the business criticality of smooth and stable operations of software applications.
• Get understanding of the business problem, and transform this into a design document with proposed solution
• Model data from different sources so that the data can be processed
• Establish analytical/statistical models to process data and build tools
• Translate results for decision making (eventually intuitive tools)
• Management of CC Sourcing team
• Business Analysts and Project Managers of CC Sourcing team
• Sourcing users supported by CC Sourcing team
Qualifikation• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with MS Excel and MS Access
• Global mind set as role requires working in a global, virtual team
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Positive attitude and a strong belief in impossible is nothing
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University coursework or comparable education focusing on Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Information Systems.
This is a full-time 6 months internship which starts in June 2015. To be considered for our internship program, applicants must be current students and continue the study after completion of the internship
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsInterested?
Please follow the link to our career platform!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):