Praktikum im Amsterdam
5 Monate Praktikum in
Who is Adcombi?
Adcombi technology makes it simple to improve the performance of your digital marketing. Whether it’s creating and serving dynamic content for display advertising millions of times per day, allowing hundreds of local franchises to directly customize their message in a live company-wide campaign, or generating detailed insights into the performance of your campaigns, Adcombi technology works like a breeze.
What will you do?
As an intern at Adcombi you’ll be working in the field of business development. In this position you create an total overview of the European online market, with a strong focus on the German market. How do these markets compare, and in which market can we achieve the fastest growth? Besides creating a market overview, you’ll also take a close look at the acquisition channels, which are used in the different market and how can we reach new clients?
What do we look for?
For this challenging internship we look for the following qualities:
- A Bachelor or Master education, completed or intern;
- Available for a minimum timeframe of five months;
- Forty hours a week;
- Strong affinity with online and sales;
- Strong communication skills, verbal as well as written;
- Native in Dutch or English, both languages are on par;
- Knowledge of the German, French or Spanish language is a strong plus;
- Commercial and result-driven and analytic.
What do we have to offer?
- An internship at a rapid growing company;
- A good work environment with 50 highly motivated colleagues!;
- You can develop yourself in the online world making use of the expertise of 50 colleagues;
- Responsible for a wide range of activities with room for your own initiative;
- remuneration of €300-, per month;
- And above all: every Friday afternoon a drink or two with your colleagues!
So bewerben Sie sich bei unsDo you want to apply at Adcombi?
Please call or email Bas Bruinsma: 020 – 688 04 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):