Performance Marketing Intern
3-6 Monate Praktikum in
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us now!
We believe in creating the perfect places to enjoy unique moments in life.
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, hungry for new ideas and striving for the great impact we’ll have on everyone’s life. Our spirit is to have fun while working together – our daily routine is not simply to go to work, but to push great ideas together as a group of friends. Being a team is a main core value in our company culture as well as improving constantly through the big number of responsibilities each and everyone of us has. At heart, we are a tech company and simply love what we do.
Our mission is to transform our customer’s homes into places they love. Professional interior designers create individually adjusted design concepts across a portfolio of leading furniture brands. Then our customers conveniently order the items they like online at the regular price which will then be delivered to their homes by our merchants.
- Receiving a professional interior design service does not cost a fortune anymore – we make it happen: Together we innovate the industry. Together we shape the future of everyone’s lifestyle.
- WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will manage our paid and non-paid performance marketing channels like Facebook Ads, SEM,...
- You will ensure the transparency, quality and efficiency of online marketing reports through analytics tools in order to make the proper decisions in daily business
- You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly through thoughtful analysis of sales performance, marketing campaigns and user behavior
- You will create marketing assets needed for our activity such as ad copies, banners, leaflets and newsletters
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying or have just finished your studies in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Econometrics or Business Administration with above average grades
- You pay unique attention to details and have a high level of quantitative skills with the ability to ask a million relevant questions
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, a basic know-how of SQL writing and are familiar with Facebook’s adverts manager tools such as the power editor
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- You have first significant practical experience – start-up or consultancy experience is a plus
MORE REASONS TO WORK AT 99CHAIRS
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and growth
- The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business by implementing your own ideas
- Being a member of a young, dynamic and passionate team of professionals with the drive to re-invent the way people live
- A steep learning curve through exciting and challenging projects with great responsibilities
- The possibility to furnish your home with our discount rates
- The adequate equipment you need for your daily work
- A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up hub Berlin provided with everything you need – including fresh fruits, cereals, all kinds of drinks like tasty coffee, tea, juice and water to keep energy levels high
So bewerben Sie sich bei uns
Interested? Send your application including cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below and apply through our job portal. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Interne Referenznummer (bitte in der Bewerbung mit angeben):