The internship is designed to provide meaningful work experience and insight into the solar industry.
The candidate will work directly with one or more members of the management team as a direct
support for all product development and implementation activities.
During the internship, the candidate will develop good understanding of solar investment and solar asset management processes and how they apply in different countries/jurisdictions and for different types of distributed generation assets.
The position will include a wide range of responsibilities such as:
Supporting the client account managers
Improving our client support documentation and manuals
Reviewing our client portals and make suggestions for improvements to the ease of navigation
and overall consistency
Assisting with the client "on-boarding" and implementation process
Researching client needs and potential new functionalities for our BluePoint software
Assisting with marketing and business development activities
General organization and administrative support
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a lot of intellectual curiosity. You will thrive in fast growing entrepreneurial culture where initiative and good ideas are highly valued. You will enjoy working with a multicultural team who are at the cutting edge in their industry and who are pushing hard to make their solution an industry standard.
We are looking preferably for a candidate studying engineering, business administration or economics. Ideally, you also bring the following qualifications:
- High level of commitment, dedication and independence
- Excellent computer skills: Very strong MS Office skills are required
- You appreciate a lean organization, think and act like an entrepreneur
- You feel comfortable in an international environment
- Excellent English (written and verbal) is a must. Fluency in other major language is an advantage but not required
- A positive view: no job is too big, no job is too small
- Strong interest in renewable energy, particularly solar and wind
IMPORTANT: we will only consider applicants currently enrolled in a university and looking for a compulsory internship. If not EU citizen, you should already have a permit to work in EU.